Friday, February 27, 2009

My Turn

Ugh.

Well, I guess it was inevitable. I now have the flu.

Caleb caught it last Wednesday, Scott got it Monday night, and last night it was my turn. I felt bad when I went to bed, but I was able to keep it at bay until about 3:30am. I won't go into details, but let's just say I'm definitely not well!

So my wonderful husband has been taking care of me and the kids. He took today off from work and has allowed me to stay in bed all day. He even took the boys to the library this morning. I have to say that I married well!

I've been trying to sleep some (though it's hard), and I'm catching up on shows on our DVR. Right now I'm half-watching the American Idol results show (and getting annoyed at Ryan Seacrest, but at least it's a distraction). I REALLY want to watch the finale of Top Chef, but I don't think I can watch a food show right now!

Here's praying that Isaac doesn't get sick next!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Oh, poor thing. So glad that your hubby could stay home and help. It's almost impossible to take care of anyone when you feel like that. I
I'll be praying that it stops with you!!! Get better.

Anonymous said...

Have you tried Berry Well? During the winter I have been having my dc and I take this. I have been taking twice a day and the children once a day.

All winter I have only given one dose of Tylenol.
I also have the children take SuperKids.

You can check these out here

http://supermomshealthandwellness.com/catalog.php?item=51&catid=11&ret=catalog.php%3Fcategory%3D11

The shipping is high but I just bought 10 bottles and it still was $6.00 to ship which isn't too much if you spend a lot. LOL.

Anyway, now that I have told you about our secret product, my dc will probably get sick ;)


Blessings,
Linda<><
www.homeschooling6.com