Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Baking Day; The Climber

Today I was feeling domestic, so I did a bunch of cleaning and baking. I made homemade wheat bread, which made the house smell fantastic. This is the second time I've used this recipe, and it is yummy!! It's really easy if you have a bread machine or a Kitchen Aid mixer.

I also made some banana bread. This is a different recipe than I'm used to using, and I made it with whole wheat flour rather than regular and applesauce in place of the oil. Tasty!

************************************

Isaac is our climber. Can you tell?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to try making some wheat bread. This is actually a goal of mine this year.
The children remember from years ago when I made a few loaves of bread ;)

Thanks for sharing.
Linda<><
www.homeschooling6.com