Sunday, April 19, 2009

Menu Plan, Week of 4/20



I have found that one of the best ways for me to save money is to plan out my meals. If I don't have a plan, it becomes too easy for me to get frustrated and go through a drive thru! So, I'm going to try to start posting my menu plans each week. For more menu planning ideas, go here.

Dinners

Monday: Breakfast for Dinner--Pecan waffles, scrambled eggs, coffee, and juice

Tuesday: Mac and cheese, salad, steamed broccoli

Wednesday: Leftovers (It's Awana night, so I don't have time to cook!)

Thursday: Teriyaki chicken bowl (brown rice, sauteed chicken, steamed veggies, teriyaki sauce)

Friday: Ravioli, salad

Saturday: Chicken Quesadillas

Sunday: Leftovers (Awana again, no time to cook)


I also plan on making breakfast cookies and chunky banana bran muffins.

No comments: