Friday, April 17, 2009

Discount on Charlie's Soap


Charlie's is my favorite all-natural laundry detergent. I have never tried anything better than Charlie's (and I used Crunchy Clean for about a year) that is safe for the environment and for sensitive skin. It really works and gets your clothes very clean. I use it on all our clothes, including cloth diapers. There's no fragrance added, either.

I haven't seen Charlie's run any discounts before, so I was pleased when I got this in my inbox today:

Charlie’s Soap, Inc is providing coupons to be used on our new shopping cart from today until Apr. 22, 2009.

When you get to the checkout page, just put which coupon you’d like in the field and hit the SUBMIT COUPON button. Voila! Instant fun! Won’t remember them by the time you go to www.charliesoap.com? No problem. Just click the AVAILABLE COUPONS button and it will list them. Limit one coupon per order, so choose wisely!


totebag: Enter this coupon to get a non-woven, reusable grocery tote bag for just $2 with any purchase.

freetote: Enter this coupon to get a non-woven, reusable grocery tote FREE with any purchase of $40 or more.

april15: Enter this coupon to get an additional $5 off any purchase of $50 or more.

fairtax: Enter this coupon to get an additional $10 off any purchase of $100 or more.


As always, thank you so very much for your support. Don’t forget to Refer-A-Friend to get your own private coupon! And if you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to drop us a line.

C. Taylor Sutherland, III

Pres. Charlie's Soap, Inc.

800-854-3541 (Toll Free)

336-548-6035 (PH)

336-548-3626 (FX)

www.charliesoap.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks, it's been years since I used this soap. I'll have to get back into the groove of things.

Blessigns,
Linda<><
www.homeschooling6.com